Prep time 30 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Total time 40 mins
- 1- 15 oz can organic black beans, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 1 scoop Shaklee 180 Chocolate Smoothee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, plus 1 teaspoon for chocolate coating
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3.5 oz quality chocolate, chopped
- Toppings, if desired: sprinkles, flaked coconut, and/or chopped nuts
- Place black beans, 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, and maple syrup in large bowl of food processor; process until very smooth in consistency. Scrape sides if needed. Slowly add in cocoa powder and Shaklee 180 Chocolate Smoothee. Add more cocoa powder if necessary.
- Place batter in fridge for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove from fridge and form batter into 12 even dough balls; roll them with your hands like you would roll a sugar cookie. Place truffles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place back in fridge while you make chocolate coating.
- Heat chocolate and 1 teaspoon coconut oil in small saucepan on very low. Stir every so often until chocolate has melted and is smooth. Remove from heat. Coat each truffle in chocolate by using a fork or toothpick (they don’t have to be perfect!). Roll in sprinkles, nuts or coconut if desired. Place back on parchment paper and back to the fridge for 10 minutes. Enjoy!